Analysis and Strategy.
The analysis and strategy service will help you effectively support new and future business requirements through the creation of conceptual strategies and pathways to transform the current architecture and operational management of your network. The analysis and strategy service focuses on the four areas of Information and Communication Technologies of main interest for your business, as they are: Collaboration, interconnectivity, data center and physical infrastructure.
The technology assessment service allows our customers to determine their network infrastructure compliance with industry best practices and policies, as well as their ability to support new technologies, applications or solutions. In order to reduce development costs and delays in technological adoption, improve the ability of the operations team to support what is being introduced and budget more effectively, through the incremental identification of investment requirements.
The service deliverables are:
- Workshop on standards and best practices.
- Collection of data.
- Analysis of data.
- Generation of reports and presentation of results.
- Proposal for transformation.
The design service will help you create a flexible, scalable and adaptable network architecture to support business solutions through the development of designs for your ICT, network infrastructure, applications, operational processes and network management.
The service will allow him:
- Improve the security, scalability, and performance of your network infrastructure.
- Accelerate adoption of new technologies and improve return on investment.
- Reduce expenses and time consumption by redesigns.
- Strengthen the knowledge of your design team and operations.
• IT infrastructure design.
• Design of applications.
• Design of operations management.
• Service management design.
• Business management design.
• Provide an IT infrastructure aligned to the business.
• Have IT operations management strategies.
• Conceptual design based on business needs.
• Long term Network Planning.